Saturday, April 11, 2009





Collection of 16 Skull Optical Illusions 40
January 11, 2009 by Vurdlak
Having so much skull illusions in our archive, kept me from posting each new one separately. But when I noticed I have over 16 fresh optical illusions on my hard drive that somehow resemble a skull, I decided to share them with you through this composition. I promise, this is the last time. Now jump inside the article, and see all these classic examples. Which one is your favorite? I like the first one the most, and that's why you are seeing it in your widgets!

More importantly, if you noticed our featured post (above) - we have finally released the "Optical Illusion of The Day" MySpace widget! I hope you'll give it a try, and add it to your MySpace profile (If you have trouble adding the App to your "Home" or "Profile" surfaces, be sure to click Profile - Customize Profile - Modules, and there you add "Illusion of The Day" to be visible). Please invite as many of your friends to use this app. You would help us a lot - do his automatically through the App's canvas page, where it says "Invite Friends". Feel free to comment if you have any troubles, or hopefully if the App works flawlessly for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search