Monday, July 6, 2009

New Cheats bible post 1st of many




When I was about 4 or 5 I use to see people around me all Of the time and I would sit and talk to them. They where in front of me as if you were in front of me and I would try to get my parents' attention but they never noticed - me or the ghosts, for that matter.


Until 1 day my mom was in the kitchen washing the dishes and I was playing with my
little soldiers in the doorway to the kitchen. Not only were the figures I myself was playing with being held in the air and clashing against each other but all my men were in the air fighting as if other kids or people were playing with them.

My mom had turned around & seen what was happening And she calmly and very casually Asked me Who I was playing with. I replied & told my mom there names and just as i did the other toys dropped to the floor and they were gone.

I have Had a few of these encounters throughout my life and I had an old minister tell me he saw a power in me that was a curse and an said It was Empathy which is the gift to sense, know or to absorb the emotions around them sometimes that's good sometimes it's bad - it's a very bad thing.

But I will tell more as we progress. On a ghostly topic This just in from Dlisted

I Have found the full Larry King video shot in Neverland. Lets see what you think, if it is Michael or is it shadow imaging:

Monday, July 6th 2009
The Ghost Of Michael Jackson?



"The Ghost Hunters better stand by, because their assistance might be needed. Larry King's (who might be a ghost himself) TV crew was inside Neverland Ranch the other day when one of the cameras picked up something gliding (moonwalking, perhaps?) in front of a doorway. It could just be a shadow, a reflection or Joe Jackson looking for anything he could put on Ebay. It could also be the actual ghost of Michael Jackson! Ooooo Oooooo Ooooo.... I'll go with the latter, because the annoying "Scooby Doo" music tells me to."


The Glanmore House of Belliville Right across the Road From both Macgivers And Micheal Landens summer home The Glanmoer House was is and always will be a mystery to Me The House is a Muzeum Of an older era Full of Hidden doors and rooms Tunnels That lead to key points in the city 1 for example come's out in the City Hall office in Belleville. The House Was owned By The Welthiest Person in Belleville During the war time George Zagouris. I Think That would Be The Reason that there is so menney Secret Doors / Rooms / Tunnels / etc... Some of the phenomena reported are The table in the Dining room is always Set with the dishes upside down The staff would leave for the night Come back the next morning for work and when they get there the Dishes are upright as if they were used for dinner the forks and knives side by side indicating that the meal was Finished.Another report that came frome menney of the Visitors to the Glanmore House. The Report Is Of An older man about 85 or so Hanging from one of the Rafters on the second floor witch is interesting considering that the second Owner of the house was Murderd And Hung To Make it look like a suicide the jewelry And Money that was in the house was taken But nothing disturbed in a search.The Police And Coroner Discovered That The Man Had Been Dead for about 2 hours before he was hanged from the rafters Odley enough It was the Made Who Did It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search